Sunday, March 20, 2011

31 Day Blog Photo Challenge Commences!

So, a lot of my blogger and facebook friends have done this lately, and I really enjoy looking at their photos and reading their stories.  Plus, as we all know, I am an epic failure at keeping up this blog!  So, in an effort to encourage myself to post more frequently, I have taken up this challenge.  Here goes...

Day 1: A Photo Of Yourself With 10 Facts

1. I'm 28 years old
2. I've been married for 3 1/2 years
3. I've been a mother for 18 months (not including the nine months he baked)
4. I teach kindergarten
5. I love to read historical fiction
6. I'm trying to learn how to crochet
7. I have two doggies, Indiana and Bella
8. I can be very lazy. I love nothing more than lounging on the couch with Leo, reading books and nursing :)
9. My favorite TV shows are Grey's Anatomy and Brothers & Sisters
10. I sometimes eat cake for dinner if there's nothing healthy available and I'm hungry!

1 comments:

Meghan said...

YAY! I have been meaning to get on your case about not posting but now I don't have to! :)

Post a Comment