Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010

Yep, I know it.  I fail at blogging. Turns out, raising a kid is really time consuming, especially when you also work full time.  Nonetheless, excuses are like...well, you know.  So, here I am again, and I will really try to keep up with this darn thing, especially with the holidays fast approaching.

This Sunday, papa and I took Leo-man to his first ever pumpkin patch!  We went to Forneris Farms in Mission Hills - not the greatest pumpkin patch ever, gotta say.  We're actually going to try out Underwood Farms next weekend and hopefully get a more "farm-y" experience.

Despite all that, we did walk around and pick some pumpkins.  Leo was dead asleep when we arrived, but woke up pretty quickly and then proceeded to have a great time!


Leo fast asleep upon arrival

I was stoked! Leo was confused...

Where the hell are we people?

Oh!  I love pumpkins!!

High Five, pumpkin friend!

Leo thinks we should always travel by wagon

Caution: woman driver ;)

Leo was shouting at the pumpkins

eeew, stinky pumpkins.  P.U.!

Leo chose his pumpkin using his sense of taste

I freakin' love this pumpkin!

Leo resents family portraits

1 comments:

Meghan said...

Those pictures are tooo stinkin adorable! Love his laugh!

Post a Comment