Friday, June 25, 2010

Swimming!

So, I have had this blog for what: a week? And I'm already falling behind! But, here's a little dose of our week!

On Wednesday, Leo man and I hung out with my friend Melissa. She's gettin' old *wink, wink* so I had to drive her down to the chiropractor for an adjustment. Leo made an adjustment to the office plant. To be more specific, he tore some leaves off. Then, as any self respecting baby would do, he tried to eat them. Melissa and I hid the evidence in the plant pot, fluffed it up a bit to hide the damage. Afterward I ate my first ever fish taco, can you believe it?! I have been seriously missing out! We ate at this great little taqueria in East L.A. After lunch, swimming:

Leo on the step, thinking about venturing out further:

Practicing our bird face:


The step is the best spot!


0 comments:

Post a Comment